Tuesday, December 11, 2012

For a future home, Part II

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Beds. Give me all the beds.
I pretty much do everything in my bed, I mean within limits, but I watch tv (on my computer), read, eat (cleanly!), sleep, do homework, study...all in my bed. It's comfy! Maybe not the best for the back, but it's where I feel most comfortable and least stressed. Not to mention how much I love pillows. I might sleep on three of them most nights. Normal, right? 
These are surely some of the most beautiful and sleep-worthy looking beds I have ever seen on Tumblr. I can't get enough! In fact, I pretty much only re-blog photos of beds and tubs and famous people. See here for proof, or see part I of my future home "series" here.

Any suggestions on which part of the home I should post about next?
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...