Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

 This was my "first" Christmas. I mean, I've been a participant in other Christmases (shout out to the Geagans!), but this was my first Christmas with a family that is not Jewish whatsoever (haha!) and I gotta say, it ruled. I didn't take many photos, barely any at all, but sometimes that's a good idea. Like on your first Christmas, ahem. We slept until a normal hour because John's dad had worked late (or early, I should say) and because there are no young children in this house to wake anyone up at the crack of dawn. I suppose that is something that I just plain missed out on, the waking up before daylight, though I don't think I regret missing it much ;) Family and friends came and went and late in the afternoon we went for a walk to the beach. Florida Christmas, anyone?
John's family was entirely TOO generous with me. Really, it was both ridiculous and awesome.
That being said, I can not WAIT to try out the new tripod and read the photography book that they gave me!! 
Christmas 2012 was kind of magical for me. Hope yours was too.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...