Monday, November 12, 2012

Rebecca's so-called "Scandy" Birthday Party

Rebecca turns 18 on Wednesday, so she a party on Sunday night. 
"Scandy" is apparently short for scandalous. There was nothing scandalous about it though, ha!
Her two best friends (who are twins) came all the way from Savannah for the party
and it was so great to see them because they're like family! We don't get to see them nearly enough!
Not to mention our grandpa is in town for a few weeks!
Needless to say, it was a good time and everyone seemed to have fun.
There was a beautiful new Polaroid camera in this package
Abby & Rachel
Miss Michele & I
So much family!
S'mores & friends
All photos taken with Miss Michele's Nikon D50, that she was kind enough to let me use.
The dress I'm wearing is from H&M.
And I'm not sure why some of the photos are blurry...I guess I'll work on that in Photoshop. Bear with me!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...