Tuesday, November 27, 2012

For a future home, Part I

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

As you can see, I have a thing for bathtubs. But really, who doesn't? Bathtubs are beautiful, and they sometimes are just the thing I need to feel better (when they're filled up with hot water, that is). I thought it might be interesting to post about hopes I have for a future home. And that's just what I shall do.

As you can see, I had a hard time locating some of these sources. All photos can be found (somewhere) on my tumblr.
xx

2 comments:

  1. These photos are so beautiful! I love 3, 4, and 7. Though hardwood floor in a bathroom makes me slightly nervous!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have all of these bathrooms. The last one is my favorite! Just gorgeous!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...