Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Adventures in Cooking

Probably you're realizing that I don't really cook that much. And if so, you are correct. Good for you!
But I've been planning this meal for a few weeks (meaning I've had all the materials) and since my sister was here, I thought I'd make it for our Walking Dead viewing party with Chris and Allison.

This spinach and cheese quiche is easy. Not healthy, oh no no. But easy.

Ingredients:
3 eggs
1/2 cup of milk (I typically choose to use lactose-free milk)
1/2 cup of mayo
2 Tablespoons of flour
6oz of cheese (I used the Mexican Blend from Publix)
1pkg of frozen spinach (I used Publix brand)
1 frozen pie shell (I used Publix brand, again, which comes in packs of 2)
Salt & pepper to taste

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
Mix all ingredients together
Pour into the pie shell
Put pie shell on a cookie sheet to bake
Bake for 45 minutes
Let cool before slicing and eating

(I doubled this recipe when I made it, as I usually do; it freezes and reheats well!)
 Please attempt to ignore my wonky cookie sheet and tiny convection oven.
Clearly it was a knock-out ;)

Happy Thanksgiving and happy happy few-days-of break to everyone!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...