Thursday, October 4, 2012

Slices of Life


I like that guy, up there, in the first photo.
And I love my new polka dot pants :)
Don't love studying so much...but hey.  It's a necessary evil.

This week has been busy, and it's about to get even busier,
because let me tell you, 
the College of Music does not care that the weekend is supposed to be for relaxation!
John's in a concert Saturday night,
I have a dress rehearsal on Sunday night,
and then another concert on Monday night!
This is pretty normal as a music major though, 
I don't know why I suddenly feel so cramped for time.

Also, you may have noticed that my blog looks different.
Again.
I keep getting anxious about how it looks and it makes me want to constantly change things...
so, let me know what you think if you have any thoughts on the matter.
And for the record, if you are interested,
now would be a great time to advertise on this blog!
Holiday season's coming up, guys.  Kind of.

Happy Friday!
xx

P.S. I suppose I got a little overzealous with photoshop on that last photo...but it turned out looking pretty funny, and definitely more entertaining than the original.  Don't hate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...