Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Our Weekend (and A Bit of Monday, too)

This weekend was extremely busy...
I babysat nearly the whole time, but got a nice break on Saturday night and went to a costume party!
And the weather finally caught up with what season it's supposed to be,
so naturally I'm freezing my butt off and bundling up.
Especially after spending two of the coldest days outside with that little guy up there.

Then last night, John's favorite band in the world, Why?, came to school to play a show.
John was in heaven.
And I was too, especially because they closed the show with my favorite song by them.
He didn't want me to catch his smile, which was probably huge.

It was a cool weekend...but I'm glad it's over ;)

Hope everyone's week is off to an awesome start!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...