Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Being Home

Being home is always a little strange after living "by yourself" 
and being responsible for yourself for so long.
But on the other hand, it's like a nice mini-vacation,
a small escape from the stress of classes and responsibility.
After all the craziness that the past few weeks have brought for me,
it was insanely awesome being at home with my family (and my cats).
 We built a sukkah for Sukkot.
 My stupid, adorable cat.  Drinking out of the pool.
I'm always sad to leave.  
And especially from this weekend, reality hit back real hard come Tuesday.
Alas, all is back to normal by now and I'm just coasting along.

xx

P.S. If someone wants to buy me this sweater for fall, I'd love ya forever just sayin' ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...