Monday, October 15, 2012

Adventures in Cooking

John & I have a dirty little secret.

We really like Taco Bell.
Like, it's gross and we always feel sick after eating it, but it's so yummy in the moment, ya know?
Anyway, I found this recipe, or rather, set of directions, on Pinterest on how to make your own Crunchwrap Supremes.
And I was like, no way! These are my favorite! And John's too! We're doing it.

So we did.
 She's a beauty, there's really no denying it.
I thought for sure it'd be a hot mess trying to fold and then press those Crunchwraps. But guess what?
It wasn't.
It was really easy. All of it. Because essentially you're making a layered taco. Easy!
So now, go make. It was yummy.

xx

P.S. Nacho cheese is gross. Tastes awesome (sometimes), but it's actually gross. Just so you know.

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...