Friday, September 14, 2012

Slices of Life

This week has been an especially rough one for me.
I've been sick nearly every day, 
which makes school feel so much more difficult to sit through
and a little more embarrassing, too.
It's beginning to take an emotional toll,
because I'm just sick of being sick all the time.
I'm sick of feeling like I'm always making excuses,
(even though Crohn's Disease a pretty legit reason)
and I'm sick of having to miss out on fun things because I'm not feeling well.
To my friends: sorry I have to bail so often for this reason :(

But still, a few good things from this week (and there are good things that I don't have photos of):
Practicing. Always practicing.
Favorite necklace.
Lunch with boyfriend.
And listening to this song (really, the whole album; it's so good) on repeat.

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend, hopefully...
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...