Monday, September 3, 2012

Our Weekend (with Rebecca!)

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my sister?  She's the best.
She came up to school to spend this long weekend with us, 
and it was pretty much the best weekend ever.

When she got here, a big group of us went to Angelette's.
(I took my Dad there when he was here a few weeks ago)
On Saturday night, we went to my friends' apartment for a party.
Needless to say, it was ridiculous.  And awesome.




On Sunday, we played frisbee and swam.  
And after dinner, we made cookie sandwiches, watched a movie, and played with Zoey (the pup).
Today (Monday), Rebecca left :(
Thankfully, my friend Nicole was having a Labor Day BBQ,
which helped take my mind off the fact that one of my favorite people had to leave.
And it was a super fun distraction!

Rebecca,
it's always sad when you leave.
We miss you already.
(even though John does like not having to compete for my attention :p)

Hope everyone had a fun & safe Labor Day!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...