Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our Weekend (so far)


On Friday, we went to Tallahassee's classic "First Friday"
which happens on the first Friday of every month.

It takes place at Railroad Square,
home of local artists, thrift stores, and the like.
And, randomly, a woodwind quintet.
A pleasant surprise for me, at least ;)
We had some sweet treats from some local bakeries,
and I tried my first macaroon from the lovely lady behind Whatever Lola Wants Gourmet Bakery.
It was so good!!

We saw some awesome art by both students and professionals.
(I especially like this "love" seat!)
 It was a good time with good friends, 
as always.
I'm wearing: skirt from Target (similar), tank from Gap (last season), shoes from Gap (also last season), necklace from Forever X1, and purse from a friend.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...