Monday, August 20, 2012

Preparing for Winter

Perhaps this is a bit premature, and perhaps by "a bit" I really mean "extremely", but I just can't wait for Fall to get here.  Because after Fall comes Winter!!  Here in Florida, the seasons don't change much.  Quite frankly, we don't even really have Fall.  And if it gets cold at all, we're happy (well, most of us).  I especially love Winter because it's a complete wardrobe change and I love sweaters and pants and socks and tights and jackets.  I can't get enough.  Sometimes I find myself daydreaming about what I can't wait to wear this upcoming Winter...which is where Polyvore comes in.  I've just signed up and I'm already hooked.  Through Polyvore, I picked out some favorite outfits that I'm going to put together this upcoming season.  I'm so excited about it that I thought I'd share my first.
Winter.1
Winter.1 by oliviamyheart featuring old navy skinny jeans - I'd also probably wear my hair in a top knot.

The only items in this set that I own exactly are the shoes and pants; other than that, I have similar (and probably less expensive) items that fit into this outfit well, if not better.
(but they are from a year or two ago, so I can't find them online anymore to add the links here)

This website is so much fun, I know I'll be using it tons.  Follow me and let me know what you think!

xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...