Friday, August 24, 2012

Instagrammed Life

How life has been lately, through the eyes of my iPhone.
White background courtesy of the whitagram app.

Late night & early afternoon treats,
my two favorite guys,
 (but for record, I do love all of my guy friends),
practicing & recording late at night,
the bane of my existence & the kitty that almost came home with me,
things that I love,
hanging & helping friends,
new things & heavy things.

This weekend has a lot of fun things in store for me...
and then school & ensemble auditions begin on Monday.
Happy last weekend of summer (for some of us)!

xx

P.S. My Instagramming habits have changed, so I might change up how I do this particular set of posts from now on...but not sure yet.  Who knows.

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...