Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"After leaving my apartment..."

It's done!  My room is done.  And the rest of the apartment is quickly following suit.
It looks almost exactly the same, but with a lot more space.
Here are some highlights.
 (this bike was temporary; it has now relocated to the top of our stair case)
 (this work space will probably never be used for actual work)
 (this is an easy, cheap, & cute way to display polaroids, which I can add to it as the year goes on!...sorry about the glare)
 (my grown-up storage system)
(my excessive and utterly ridiculous yet absolutely necessary amount of shoes...that don't really fit in my closet)

And to nicely round off this post, here is a song that is totally applicable and totally rad:


xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...