Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Adventures in Cooking

For the past few days I've been wanting to try this recipe that my Momma makes all the time for lemon chicken.  It's fantastic.  And surprisingly easy to make!  
Have a look:
 Mid-cooking...
 Taylor!  Who's actually a great chef.  Really.
 The finished product!
My derpy friends...they're great.
And here's the recipe!
By all means, copy this down, print it out, use it, enjoy!  
Buuut I'd appreciate it if you'd link back to my blog if you use it on a website or another blog.

Happy eating, folks.

xx

1 comments:

  1. Oh, YUM!!! I'm definitely a lemon + chicken person, so I'll have to try this. My Filipino self is already drooling over the chicken heaped on all that rice.

    Your derpy friends look like so much fun!! You know, my sister has played the clarinet since 6th grade and was ridiculously talented at it ever since. She's a band director now and is IN LOVE with her job. You must play beautifully to be majoring in performance!! I wish I could hear it. :)

    Thank you so much for coming by my little space! Oh, and I think you might adore this recipe since we're on the note of lemon and chicken (unless you really hate alfredo):
    http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/07/grilled-chicken-with-lemon-basil-pasta/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...