Friday, August 3, 2012

Adventures in Cooking

I'm no chef, as I'm sure I've mentioned before, but I love food and I do like cooking...usually.  Anyway, after a while it gets tiring eating sandwiches and pasta for dinner.  So last night, we made fajitas.
 They're really easy to make.  We sliced up half of each color pepper (red, green, and yellow), a bit of onion, and put them in a pan with some oil until they browned.  Then we cooked the chicken in the same pan, put the peppers back, added McCormick's Fajita Seasoning (found in your average grocery store) and some water, and we were done!  We topped them with cheese, black beans, and sour cream, wrapped them in warm tortillas and that was that.
They were delicious.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...