Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Closet's Favorite Things

I am by no means a "fashionista", but I do love clothes.  And though I'm not always the most ambitious with my clothes, I like to think that I have a simply sophisticated (and sometimes quirky) style.  So, I thought I might share a few of my favorite things from my closet.
 
Pardon the clutter...and just so you know, there's another shoe hanger on the right that's filled with shoes, instead of pants.
Striped sweaters (and a maxi skirt) are probably one of my absolute favorites.  I like to wear a lot of plain shirts and pants, so these funky stripes can add some...well, funk.
I don't wear a ton of dresses but these patterned, light-weight dresses are my favorites.
I have at least six pairs of jeans (a lot, I know) but during the winter, that's pretty much all I wear.  However, these black and light pink skinnies are my two favorite pants ever.
My favorite (and currently, only) pair of wedges, some patterned tops, colored belts, and varied shorts are also a must.  Especially during summer in Tallahassee (or Florida in general).  The different belts help bring some color to my otherwise plain wardrobe, so they're also some of my favorite pieces.

Most of my clothes come from Old Navy, Gap, Ann Taylor Loft, H&M, and Target.  Jeans are harder to find, especially for my body type, so I have a few pair from Aeropostale (which is, yes, generally for younger girls but deal with it!), American Eagle, and Gap.  I also love to go Outlet shopping with my Momma when I'm on break from school.  The deals there are fantastic for good, quality clothes.

I know a lot of bloggers do posts about their style and the clothes they wear, but I've also found that a lot of those clothes are too expensive for college students, like myself, or people who just don't make a ton of money, like my future self.  So I thought it would be interesting to do a post about my clothes, because I feel they are generally in a more affordable price range for most people.  Anyway...hope it was enjoyable/helpful!

(And of course, you could always leave me feedback if you really want to...)
:)

xx

1 comments:

  1. hey:) i just caught up on your blog. speaking on behalf of poor college students you should definitely do an inexpensive fashion segment!

    ps. the blog is looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...