Saturday, July 28, 2012

Here's to the Future

I haven't been posting a lot lately because there hasn't been a lot going on,
which I would be totally okay with if I wasn't spending so much time not feeling well.
And this picture perfectly depicts was has been going on: a lot of quality time (with my stuffed lamb too, of course) and watching movies.

But!  August is quickly approaching, and with that are many things to look forward to.  Liiiike:
-my best friends coming back to Tallahassee
-my dad and sister coming to visit
-moving into my new apartment
-decorating my new bedroom
-teaching my first clarinet lessons
-classes starting (I'm mostly excited to start taking lessons again...no lessons in the summer means a less-focused Olivia)
-potentially going to see Snarky Puppy live
-working on my first recital
-and holiday season starting (the fall is a particularly busy time for the Jews)

So I guess it's a good thing I have all this time to relax before I dive back into school like that.
There are just so many good things coming up!

Hope you all have a great weekend :)
xx

1 comments:

  1. Olivia!
    Your blog posts are adorable. It needs to be said. I can't wait to see you and John when I help caleb move in!! EEEEE! :)

    -Leah D.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...