Monday, July 2, 2012

About : Me (Quickly)




This is me.  Most of the time, I make ridiculous faces.

Since I'll be the one blogging, it seems fair to share some information about who I am...SO, here goes.  I play clarinet almost everyday, for the majority of the day (except during summer vacation...I am a slacker).  It's something that I enjoy and that I hope to make into a career.  I have curly reddish hair, freckles, brown eyes and thick eyebrows.  My toes are always painted.  I love cats, photographs, and I am very very fond of polaroids (I recently invested in a new Polaroid camera--eek!).  I love food, but usually food does not love me.  I have a younger sister, by 2.5 years, who is my best friend and almost-twin.  I have the best family and some of the best friends.  I love clothes and fashion, although I'm usually too shy to wear anything really "out there".  I love Harry Potter, The Hunger Games (no shame), Lost and all sort of movies, tv shows and books.  I spend a lot of time watching movies and tv in my room with my boyfriend.  I'm Jewish, and I recently had the great privilege of going to Israel for ten days on Taglit.  I don't go out much, but I really love my life.

Okay, so that wasn't very quick.  Last post for now, I swear.  But if anyone out there has some feedback, whether now or in the future, I'd love to hear!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...